Welcome to Retorial!
Before to start using Retorial (herein referred to as “us” or “we”, “the website” or “RT”), please read the following Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) carefully. These T&C govern your access to and use of the RT services (“Services”). This will constitute a binding agreement between you and RT (the company which operates retorial.com). Access and use of this Service are expressly conditioned on your compliance with these T&C. Note that any violation of these Terms and Conditions may result in an immediate termination of Services to you in whole of its parts. RT reserves the right to modifiy these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Please, refer to this webpage regularly i order to understand and comply with any changes.
By continuing to access or use RT services, after Retorial management applied any changes to it, you agree to be bound by any such revised T&C. In case you’re gonna disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use our Services.
1. Retorial services Retorial provides from basic up to high-end photo retouching services to customers all over the world. We accept orders exclusively placed directly by the form you can find on our website www.re-torial.com. We are based in Hong Kong, Asia, so we are unable to offer phone support or accept phone orders. Our hours of operation: Mon – Fri 10.00 am to 19.00 pm (UTC+07:00). When you submitted your image or group of images, alongside your instructions briefing we’ll process your order within 24/48 hours. We will send you the order confirmation, and once paid, we will deliver the final image/images directly to your email, through WeTransfer and/or Google Drive. Contact details of the Services Provider.
2. Your Submissions By submitting enquiry and images, you grant RT a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, transmit, modify, copy, display and edit any digital files or images received through the use of website for the purposes of processing your order. You agree that you understand copyright and trademark laws and that all images, material and whatsoever communications submitted to Retorial do not violate any laws, in any case. You grant to Retorial that any image or group of images, or any other graphic material supposed to be protected by copyright, you are sending to Retorial are image or images or material who you royalty for. You understand and accept that, in any case, Retorial will be not deemed as responsible for any violation about the copyright laws regulations could occur during the whole Retorial process. By using our services, you agree that you will NOT upload, place or transmit any kind of the following materials or obtain any of the following materials using our Services:
• Any content that contains unlawful materials, pornographic, abusive, inappropriate, threatening, promoting racism or violence against any individual or a group.
• Any materials containing software viruses or computer codes, programs or files, destroying, interrupting or limiting the functionality of any computer equipment and software/hardware.
• Any content that could infringe copyrights, rights of privacy or other intellectual property rights without the permission (model release or property release) of the owner of these rights and the persons who are shown in the images/photos/graphic material.
3. Public Information Your images and material submitted to RT’s website and retouched images will be not accessible to the public environment. We may ask you the licence to put your photos in our portfolio gallery, but Retorial will never publish your images without your permission. We respect your privacy and never outsource your projects outside of our in-house team. However, you should be known that images and information submitted to RT are not confidential and may be read or intercepted by third parties. You confirm that if such interceptions occur, RT is not liable in any manner under all applicable laws and/or jurisdictions. The website contains images and material owned by/licensed to retorial and protected by worldwide copyright and other proprietary laws. Any reproduction, duplicating or unauthorised using of those images and materials with any commercial purposes is prohibited without a reference unless the permission has been granted by retorial.com owners. We may use other authors images for illustrative purposes only. All original images are the copyrighted property of their respective owners.
4. Data Storage You agree that RT does not provide data storage services and has no responsibility or liability for the deletion your upload after the service was delivered within 7 days.
5. Payment Our prices are quoted in US dollars only,for customers from all over the world. An exception can be welcomed for Hong Kong country only and the the quote can comes in HK$. However, Retorial accepts payment in every currency with credit card and/or PayPal. The website pricing guide should be given for a reference purpose only. Our photo retouching rates vary depending on each project’s specific needs. Since every customer has very specific requirements, we’ll quote each project individually as we estimate the complexity of your project and time required to complete your order. You agree that billing and shipping information that you submit is accurate. You agree that RT is not liable for any delay in services or products that result from inaccurate billing/shipping information. You will be required to make a full payment at the moment of order confirmation. We accept payment by PayPal or credit card (through the payment form we send you). PayPal is our partner and the safest and most secure way to pay online, used by millions every day. Once redirected to the PayPal secured website, you can either pay with your PayPal account if you have one, or pay by debit or credit card directly through PayPal.
6. Turnaround Time The following information is just for reference only. This because every job has its own difficulty level and the time necessary to correctly accomplish the final result could be change accordingly. Please contact us for an accurate information on turnaround times. • Simple images – 1 up to 3 business • Medium complex images – 1 up to 4 business • Complex images – 2 up to 5 business • Very complex images (photo design) – from 3 business days up to 2 business weeks
7. Free Trial RT is glad to provides a free trial to professional photographers and business ONLY. Our offer includes basic portrait retouching or simple image correction:
• color correction
• exposure adjustment
• skin retouching
• background and lighting enhancement. Medium, complex and very complex photo correction and/or manipulation are not included in this free trial offer.
That means: fashion/beauty retouching, jewelry retouching, real estate photo editing and other sort of complex imaging are not included in the trial. You are allowed to upload 1 (one) image and provide us with your company information: name, address, business ID, website/portfolio link. After your information is verified, you will get one finished photo with our watermark. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement without any notice. We will not claim any copyright to the finished photos submitted by our customers. However, you understand our trial is provided under TFP basis (Trade For Print/Portfolio) agreement, so you comply that we may use your finished photo and the Before/After comparison on Retorial web site and social media.
8. Canceling the Services Retorial reserves the right to cancel the services and/or the order occurred or to terminate the business agreement or to suspend the service ongoing at any time and without recourse to the courts. Customers can only cancel the order before he/she receive the order confirmation email from us and/or before we start processing the order. In this case, would you please take a note that you’ll be charged with a PayPal transaction fee. Once a Retorial order has been confirmed, the service cannot be canceled.
9. Photo Replacement RT does not accept photo replacement after service is delivered. If you sent us a wrong image(s) or instructions and the order was completed , you are not allowed to ask us to edit another photo for free as a replacement. You agree and comply that you are responsible for the consequences of sending us a wrong briefing about your photo/instructions.
10. NO-Refund policy Retorial doesn’t support any refund policy since the nature of service we are providing. If you are not satisfied about our work, we offer 3 rounds of revisions within 7 days of delivery. We are professional photographers and retouchers and, of course, we’ll do our best to give you the best results possible ever, for any of your request. Thus, if you are working with us that suppose to be because you’re not in the chance to do it yourself. That means our “technical added value” cannot be assessed by any customer who’s not in the chance to replicate or does him/herself the same job, with same final level. Our NO-REFUND policy cannot be disputed in any case.
11. Revision Policy Retorial provides 3 rounds of revisions of your finished photos with no further no charge. Revision requests are acceptable during 7 days after the order has been delivered. If you do not take any actions within 7 days, your order will be automatically processed closed and it cannot be opened again. In case you want to make further change as retouching or revising over same image or images you will need to place a new. Minor changes can usually be made and given to you for review/approval within 1 – 3 business days. If the changes are more complex, the turnaround time will take up to 7-12 business days. Take a note that unless otherwise agreed after 3 rounds of revisions, any additional revisions will be billed at US$ 60.0 per hour. RT cannot give any warranty that our services will meet all your requirements or that finished photos will meet your expectations at 100% .
12. Jurisdiction and settlement of disputes Any contractual disputes are first settled through negotiations and then at the Hong Kong District Court in Hong Kong, accordingly with the currently HK laws regulation.
13. Language of the Terms and Conditions The parties agreed that the Terms and Conditions and related documents shall be written in English. If you have any questions relating to this terms and conditions document, please contact us using our Contact Form or by email.